Analyzes your urine in seconds
Late detection of lifestyle diseases
Almost Half of Cancer Patients Diagnosed Too Late (The Guardian, 2012)
5 Man-Killing Cancers You Might Not Spot Until It’s Too Late (Men's Health, 2017)
6 Common Conditions That Have Almost No Symptoms Until It's Too Late (Prevention, 2016)
Unbalanced pH in your body
If your urine pH is very acidic or too alkaline it means one of two things:
- You have a lifestyle disease (cancer, diabetes, obesity eg.)
- You are more prone to getting a lifestyle disease
Urine pH of terminal cancer patients almost always runs between 4.0 and 5.5. When the cancer goes into metastases the pH drops even lower.
Your urin pH is a health-indicator
The blood pH never changes, which is why we are looking at urine pH to see how hard your body may or may not be working to maintain the blood pH.
- Individuals with serious diseases, such a cancer, may have pH values near the limits of or even outside normal ranges. Blood pH, however, is kept within much more narrow limits.
- Home testing
We are able to identify and prevent lifestyle diseases if we keep analyzing our urine pH
Identify lifestyle disease
Blurine can help identify lifestyle diseases in its prior phase. If your pH color starts to change over a periode of time, you have a lifestyle disease or you are going to get a disease over time.
Prevent lifestyle diseases
Balancing your pH will assist in cancer prevention, weight loss, reduction of inflammation, improved heart and bone health, and better energy levels.
Your diet may determine how acidic or alkaline your urine is. For example, if you eat a diet low in meat and high in fruits and vegetables, you’re more likely to have alkaline urine. Those who consume higher amounts of meat are more likely to have acidic urine.
- E-commerce (direct to customers)
- Retail: Supermarkets, drugstores, convenience stores, fitness chains
Urine test strip
- Takes a lot of time to see the result
- Not a part of toilet 'peeing routine'
- Not consistent results
- Difficult to use for children and elders
- Health & Welness industry: estimated global worth of 3.7 trillion $. Double-digit annual growth across all wellness sectors since 2010.
- One of the biggest and fastest growing industries (3x bigger than the pharmaceutical industry)
- Preventive/personalized health: 433 billion $.
- consequence of the alarming state of global health --> both supply and demand for services and products that promote good health have increased exponentially
- Preventative/Personalized Health: $433 billion market – with 78% growth (from $243 billion) since 2010.
- Social media marketing & influencers -->
Take pic of shit sent to app
In 1964, only 1 person in 214 contracted Cancer. Today it is 1 in 3 females and 1 in 2 males.
pH-level change within 1000 persons